This Is Me :)

My photo
HI :)) im cee, 13 years of age, studying at Regional Science High School III. Im friendly and fun to be with person so dont hesitate to ask questions :) ... I'm an athletic person and currently learning how to play piano and sing good cause I'm stupid at singing =) ...I'm totally obsessed with font styles,the ones that are downloaded from the net :) Also obsessed with make up specially eye shadows,eye liner and mascara(please dont think i'm maarte its just that i'm being girlish na talaga ^ ^) My life is simple as like other girls, but the thing that makes it extraordinary is THE LOVE from the people around me from my family,my friends and .... =) That's all.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You Got Carried Away...

hay, wished... wished... wished... :) ... never mind... i know you wont understand...I miss the things that are need to be missed because if you dont miss the things that should be missed, you dont know what you may miss and miss the things that should be missed. Am I right, miss?? :) try to understand that and I'll be impressed ;) ... sorry ang bitter ko! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment